Do you know what it takes to keep your landscaping in tip, top shape? Or do you have a resource that you can rely on to make sure that your home’s landscape looks amazingly tidy and pristine throughout the year?
Whether you are an avid do-it-yourselfer or trying to find the best landscaper in Lancaster, Lebanon, York, or Harrisburg to do your work for you, we’d thought it would be helpful to give you the Ultimate Guide to Home Landscape Maintenance.
If you go online and try to filter through the hundreds of landscapers in your area you could become frustrated. Will they be reliable? Will they really know how to get the job done?
Do they really know what they are doing or will my plants get ruined and look horrible? Will they be worth the money I spend on landscaping services?
While it may seem like a simple task to spread some mulch, prune some shrubs, or clean-up leaves, you may be unpleasantly surprised if you choose the wrong landscaping service.
Regardless of if you choose us or not for your needs, we want you to understand the right things to do for your property to save you time and money and make it look like a spectacle of beauty!
The Ultimate Guide to Home Landscape Maintenance includes information such as:
- Identifying what plants you have on your property
- Creating a purposeful landscape maintenance plan
- The differences of trimming, shearing, and pruning
- Pro tips for pruning and shearing to save you time and money
- How to edge your landscaping beds and optional materials
- How to properly mulch your landscape beds
- How to get rid of weeds in your landscaping
- Questions to ask to make sure your landscaper is right for you
Get the Ultimate Guide to Home Landscape Maintenance!